by Angela Zacarias

23.2.14

8/52 Self-Portrait project

Simplicity
 
When I started the self-portrait project didn´t not know exactly which photography´s path choose, but while time passes by, is starting to be more and more clear. It's not my aim to impress with "wow" photos, I just want  to register simple and true moments. I will not be young forever, neither live in Malta until I get old as I still have the dream of travel a lot, move to Asia or New Zealand for some time and end up the rest of my days in Algarve, next to the Ocean.
This year I want to get to know better myself, find my inner peace, be able to take responsability and hard decisions and develop my strengths. Yoga is being part of my journey and I´m totally in love with it.

Do you also take time to make some reflections about life and yourself?
 
 
**
 
Simplicidade
 
Quando iniciei o projecto de auto-retratos não sabia muito bem que estílo fotográfico seguir, mas à medida que o tempo vai passando, o caminho começa a ser delineado naturalmente. Não pretendo impressionar ninguém com fotos "wow", quero apenas registar momentos simples e verdadeiros. Não irei ser jovem para sempre, nem tão pouco viver em Malta até ser velhinha, ainda acalento o sonho de viajar pelo mundo e viver por algum tempo algures na Asia ou na Nova Zelândia, e passar o resto dos meus dias no Algarve, junto ao Oceano.
Este ano quero conhecer-me melhor, encontrar paz mental, ser capaz de assumir responsabilidades e decisões difíceis e desenvolver as minhas forças. O yoga tem vindo a fazer parte deste caminho de auto-conhecimento e é cada vez mais uma parte de mim.
 
E vocês, perdem tempo a reflectir sobre vocês mesmos?
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment